05 May, 2011

Cartoons

Wow…. the word is wow.. One of things I miss the most about my childhood is the awesome cartoons I used to watch as a kid.
          Cartoons as well as the tele-series.

The list is eternal..
It starts from alladin, mickey mouse, Donald duck, uncle scrooge, Duck tales, The Bugs Bunny show, Scoooby Doooooby Doo, DENNIS The Menace, tom and jerry, The Flintstones, Jetsons (remember..) The Adam’s (weirdest) family, Richie Rich, SpiderMan, NINJA turtles, Swat Kats, Captain Planet, Batman, Dexter’s Laboratory, Power Puff Girls (btw I’m ButterCup), Fantastic Four, Pokemon….

And its wow…….<howl>
         
          And how can I forget Small Wonder….the lovely little robot of the 80s. Awe-inspiring, short of any exemplary words. I loved it then and I love it more today..

          I really pity today's generation. They have nothing of it all. I was so lucky! Very happy.
          
PERFECT
          And guys, feel free to add superb cartoons in case I have missed any, they were splendid and are eternal..          

3 comments:

  1. no need to pity today's generation, dey r jus too busy playin wid their psps & x-boxes tht dey jus dun hav time for d real fun..
    n add gummy bears & tale-spin from ma side.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cuold u forget Mongli ....Jungle book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly...Please keep adding to this collection!!! :)

    The coming generation needs to watch them!

    ReplyDelete